FLOWERS FOR FLORISTS
Specialty Cut Flowers
WHOLESALE TO FLORISTS
Serving Middle Tennessee
Buying locally sourced flowers may not be how you are used to doing business, but the benefits are worth it. While we don’t expect to replace your current wholesale supplier, we do believe, that we add to the diversity of product, that is available to you.
We are currently offering delivery to the following areas:
Columbia/Mt. Pleasant/Spring Hill
We are willing to meet up with Nashville florists at one of the above locations.
Hi, I’m Jennifer, the one with the flower obsession, at Pig & Leaf farm. I hope you will consider working with us.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LOCAL FLOWERS?
- Picked at the proper stage and hydrated in our walk-in cooler.
- Only a few days from harvest to your hands, for the longest lasting blooms.
- Less shrinkage, due to proper hydration and no shipping mishaps.
- Unique varieties that are seasonal, and/or do not ship well.
- Competitive pricing and easy online ordering.
- All naturally grown. Even if this is not a priority for your customers, you will have less contact with harmful residues & our practices are better for the environment.
- Personal relationship with farmer, who can even grow specific varieties/colors based on your needs.
- Supports a local business, contributing to local economy.
- Unique marketing point….boast about supporting local farmers!
- Smaller carbon footprint, due to less shipping.